East Park is… Recruiting
During these difficult and uncertain times, and with some organisations unable to continue operations, East Park would like to offer support to our wider community.
We are looking for a Domestic Assistant to work with us 2 days per week.
Benefits of joining East Park:
- Flexibility and an excellent work/life balance
- Competitive rates – £9 per hour
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Career progression
- Formal qualifications gained whilst working
You do not need experience or qualifications to join our amazing team; just the passion to make a difference!
- To ensure that all areas within the main building and houses off site are cleaned and serviced to the highest standard as instructed by the Assets & Facilities Manager
- To undertake all general cleaning duties which will include hoovering, dusting and mopping of hard floors
- To ensure the appearance of East Park’s floors are enhanced by machine scrubbing and spray buffing methods
- To ensure all sanitary areas are serviced and maintained to the very highest standard of cleanliness
- To understand and operate in a safe and professional manner all electrical cleaning equipment such as a high-speed scrubber/polishing machine, vacuum and carpet shampoo machine.
The Small Print
Please note CVs will not be accepted as part of your application.
East Park is an Equal Opportunities Employer. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Enhanced Disclosure is required for all East Park posts.
If you have an additional communication support need and would like to request an application form, job description or any other information in audio format, large print or with easy read formatting tailored to your needs please e-mail email@example.com and we would be happy to help.
You can download a copy of the Job Description
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
If you are working on a mobile device or tablet, please click here for our online application form.
Please note that you cannot save the online version of the application form and return to finish it later.
Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 12noon
Business and IT Support Assistant
Tel: 0141 946 2050