Thank you so much for taking an interest in supporting East Park
Every single penny that you raise makes a difference and helps us to continue the vital work that we do in supporting our children and young people.
There are many ways that you as an organisation can help us –
- Choose East Park to be your charity of the year (please ask for more details)
- You can take part in team building events whilst being sponsored for example, The Kiltwalk, The Great Scottish Run, Pedal for Scotland, Tough Mudder or maybe you are brave enough to do a Skydive!
- Bag packing in a local supermarket or you could carry out a collection at a concert, sporting match or any event that you can think of.
- Organise and host a fundraising event in aid of East Park for example, a coffee morning, a bake sale, a race night, a BBQ night or even a Fashion Show fundraiser!
- Employers could match fund what employees raise.
- Employees could set up a monthly donation to East Park.
- Supporters could donate money in lieu of birthdays
- Or are you could to give something as a team for a whole month e.g. save up the money you would usually spend on chocolate throughout a month.