On this page, we hope to share with you some resources, or links to resources, you can use during the current situation. If you are aware of a resource you think should be here, please e-mail email@example.com with full details.
We would like to say a huge heartfelt thank you to everyone at East Park through these challenging times of lockdown.
In particular my son’s carers who made sure he had an amazing 17th birthday yesterday. We were sad we couldn’t visit him in person but when we Facetimed in we were met with a lovely cake being brought to him and we as a family could sing “Happy Birthday” to him. He was so happy and it was so lovely for us to feel part of his day.
It really is these gestures of kindness that touches our hearts and will always be remembered so thank you to everyone of you for making it happen. You are all amazing.
- School Timetable Toolkit
- An easy guide to objects of reference
- Children 1st Parentline
Parentline can offer advice and support to families worried about how to cope with a long period together in a small space, how to keep their children busy, facing financial uncertainties or uncertain about how to balance work and childcare.
- 150 Sensory Learning Ideas
Created by Illinois Autism Partnership
- Fischy Music
Fischy Music are presenting a live Fischy Music assembly on YouTube every Monday at 11am to get everyone singing and moving.
- Parenting Across Scotland
Information for you and your family
- Leaflet on the impact of the Coronavirus at home
What to say to your children, financial concerns, pets and COVIC, who you can talk to and up to date resources.
- A fun and easy craft activity to keep children busy
- Learn to Sing – and sign – A Rainbow
- Footage from East Park staff and friends from Clap For Carers
- Public Protection Bulletin
- An activities calendar for April 2020
- A list of helpful websites from NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Mental Health Improvement Team
- A list of helpline telephone numbers
- How to make some fantastic Sensory Bottles
- Sesame Street shows you how to practice healthy habis
- Walk Like An Animal HIIT Workout For Kids
- Learning opportunities for children working at Foundation Milestones Level
- Ideas for Scavenger Hunts
- Create your own Time Capsule
- A Certificate of Achievement
- #PlayPandemic Activities
- Resources for managing anxiety and improving wellbeing toolkit number 4
- Parent Club
We know things are HARD right now. Don’t be too hard on yourself, we are all in the same boat. Just being there for your kids is all that really matters at the moment. And if you need any help, there are loads of tips, ideas and advice at the link above.
The staff are awesome and in these tough times it is a great comfort as a parent to know the kids are safe, well looked after and loved. Thank you all East Park staff. Stay safe…